Surgilance Safety Lancet 21G, Pink, 40 to 60 ul Blood Flow, 2-4/5mm D, Latex-free
Medipurpose Surgilance® Safety Lancet 21G, Pink, 40 to 60 ul Blood Flow, 2-4/5mm D, Latex-free
Surgilance Safety Lancet is used for convenient micro blood sampling, offering simplicity and single-use safety for healthcare professionals as well as patients. Its innovative design protects users from needle stick injury and the unique one-step activation mechanism makes it extremely simple and reliable to use and is available with either a needle or blade, each with different depths of penetration, to provide optimal blood flow for different applications and skin types.
- No arming is required.
- Lancets are color-coded for easy recognition.
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet is safely retracted and concealed before and after use.
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative, providing added safety for patient and clinician.
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet patented design makes blood sampling the easiest and safest method.
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative providing added safety for patient and clinician.
- High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error.
Model # SESLN300