One Touch Ultra Control Solution
Package contains 2 vials.
For use with both OneTouch FastTake and One Touch Ultra test strips. One vial contains sufficient volume for 75 determinations.
Control Tests should be performed:
- With each new vial of One Touch Ultra test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
To perform a control test:
- Apply a drop of One Touch Ultra control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.